Exhibitor stalls sold out in one week!
A week ago we announced the appointment of our hugely talented Communities Director, Kay Thomson (read article). Kay’s first task was to secure exhibitors at the planned Farmers and Makers Market. Well guess what… she’s only gone and done it. ALL STANDS SOLD OUT!
So, it’s confirmed and time to celebrate our Local Hero Producers and the best of our of area and community all in one place! Expect an amazing event, fun for all the family and big savings on offer.
• DATE: Saturday 27th May 2023
• TIME: 10am to 3pm
• LOCATION: Canal Park, Banff (just down from spotty bag shop)
• PRICE: Free Entry (discounts and freebies with red wristband)
• WHAT’S ON: Food, drink, arts and craft stands, live music, pipe bands, magic acts, ride on train, competitions, kids tent, bouncy castles, archery and more still to be announced (here and on our Facebook page)
• PARKING: Available free around Banff, Duff House, St John’s, Church Street and Trinity.